Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tentacle Pit

I
I love the picture Ganassa drew for me. I just missed her purple skin, so I messed around a little myself on Photoshop. It isnt perfect, but even with the dark lightning inside the Tentacle Pit where Altera is, I just felt her skin would be turning brown etc xD














My first picture commissioned from Ganassa.
Altera has walked into a Pit of Tentacles which gives Altera some serious action.

1 tentacles does the penetrating while all the others restrains her every move while that 1 tentacle goes in her mouth, slithers all the way through her until it comes out her butt, and ends by plopping itself into her soft wet pussy :)

She might have tears in her eyes, but thats not because she does not like it. xDDD


Commissioned from Ganassa.
Check out more of this artist's pictures on Hentai Foundry ^^

2 comments:

  1. Love ganassa's work, but no tail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed that after a while I got my finished picture. On the WIP sketch I received, I thought the tentacle behind her was the tail.

      I am satisfied with the overall picture though. I just need to be better at asking about her tail when I get the sketches XDD
      Balsamique's picture also features Altera as without tail :p

      Delete